วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 12 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2552

homework2/2

On Monday at 9 February preceding that the Magha Puja Day .
I awake in the early morning for help mother cook in order to , go to make merit at temple. Food that I make is the fish steams the lemon ,rice roasts and rice roasts this is the thing that everybody will must induce to make merit with because , at my village has merit rice festival roasts in day and when finish rite senior of village take to god that protect village and take return for distribute to child eat. that it is believe can make peoplr in village have peace and happinesss not starved. I have gone to make merit with mother and younger sister by walk go to because , it is the belief of ancient person formerly at the time goes to putting food into the bowl of the Buddhist priest must walk. And in day by oneself at my village there is people from Korat travels to come to share make merit for give money comes to share build a temple of my village. when i reach my temple i take the food goes to give senior person at will prepare the food in order to , induce dedicate a monk again. I go to pay respect to the Buddha and i take a flower goes to lay take money go to putting into the bowl of the Buddhist priest. I take rice go to putting food into the bowl of the Buddhist priest and come back sit listen to sermon. The thing that me can notice in today is a person in my village has every very a house comes out to accompany with make merit and help each other come to welcome people from Korat. I have sat to listen to sermon with intentionally the mind that is calm are the concentration .Next time when finish to listen sermon people from korat to arrive.we are parade around the temple 3 rond.I help to welcome and service foods and drink to them. On day I get make merit. I , mother , and younger sister , get back to a house with the happiness .







take food to senior




Take flower put in footed tray





Take water put in jug








take food together







put rice into a priest bowl







listen to sermon












Finish listen sermon







To welcome people from korat












we are parade around the temple 3 round








I and my mother very happiness











this is my vedio parade and make merit




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: